Stamp Duty Property Valuation
To determine the properties value you are required to use a licensed property valuer to provide a report that shows the value of the property.
Insight Property Valuations provides stamp duty valuation on all property types, and can provide valuations at the current date or any date in the past as required. In the past a local real estate agents opinion could be used, but closer scrutiny by the SRO has now made it necessary to use a certified practicing valuer.
Insight Property Valuation provides reports that are accurate, detailed and professionally prepared to exceed all Victorian Government requirements. We provide reports to private clients directly, solicitors, conveyancers and business entities such as superannuation funds etc.
Why Use Insight Property?
Insight Property provides prompt, accurate and professional valuation reports of all types of properties for stamp duty property valuation purposes.
We work hard to give you a personalised service too. This means you’ll get the support you need throughout your service, and that it will always come from the same liscensed property valuer. So you can relax while you talk to a property valuer who knows all about your situation. When you hire us you get:
- A valuation from an industry specialist, all with over fifteen years full time valuation experience under their belt.
- An expert who conducts stamp duty property valuations in Melbourne on a regular basis.
- An expert who’s a current member of the Australian Property Institute working for you.
- Professional support ideal for helping you throughout the valuation process.
- A detailed written report that can be used to calulate any stamp duty obligations, and be provided to the State Revenue Office (SRO) as evidence if required.
Get Your Assessment Now
Simply pick up your phone and enter 1300 134 505.
That’s all it takes to get through to a professional property valuer who’ll be glad to chat to you about your situation and any valuation you may need.
They’ll have all of the relevant information you’ll require, thanks to their extensive experience in the industry and Certified Practising Valuer status.
You can also contact us online by sending us your information via our booking form. We’ll then get back to you within the hour.